Drive Electric Earth Day
Drive Electric Earth Day in Hawaii
Apr 30, 2022
|Note:||This is an online only event with no physical location.|
|Day:||Saturday, April 30, 2022 NOTE: this event has already happened.|
|Time:||10:00 - 11:30 am HST|
|Recording:||view the recorded presentation.|
Cost of Ownership
Hawaii EV's DEED 2022 Webinar was the culmination of a series of events that took place across Hawaii. We had in-person events on Kauai, Oahu, Maui, and Hawaii Island.
The webinar covered:
- Video recap of our in-person events
- Ownership experiences by a panel of local owners - David Smith, Cara Flores, Andy Kass, and Lorn Douglas
- EV 101 presentations by board members Tam Hunt and Nanette Vinton
- A virtual test drive of the Mach-e
- Videos on buying a used EV and some of the latest EVs.
- A call-to-action to support Hawaii County EV Bill 120.
A Hawaii State Energy Office representative, Cyrene Farrar, participated.
A recording of the event can be found here - https://youtu.be/dSB8UV6N5G0.
This webinar will include panel discussions with local EV owners who will share their purchase and ownership experiences, virtual test drives, and an EV Trivia with prizes.
This virtual event is a culmination of in-person celebrations being held throughout the month of April:
To register for this webinar, please RSVP to receive a link to register via Zoom.
Tweet #DEED2022 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 26 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model X||2|
|Chevrolet Bolt EUV||1|
|Ford Mustang Mach-E||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2018+)||1|
|Tesla Model Y||1|
|Toyota RAV4 Prime 4WD||1|
Registered attendees report 309,924 electric miles driven.