Drive Electric Earth Day
PUD Energy Block Party
Apr 22, 2023
|Day:||Saturday, April 22, 2023 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||11:00 am - 2:00 pm PDT|
|Location:||Snohomish County PUD
2320 California Street
Everett, WA 98201
Team PUD came together to put on an amazing event for our customers last Saturday, April 22. Every corner of the District lent a hand either in preparation or implementation of the event. We estimate between 4,000 and 5,000 customers visited us throughout the afternoon!
Here are a few highlights:
• We gave out 310 Advanced Power Strips and 875 LEDS to help make customers’ homes more energy efficient
• We gave out some trees that will be safe to plant around powerlines
• Happy children assembled 250 pollinator kits that will later help happy bees, butterflies and hummingbirds fulfill their pollinator tasks
• In partnership with the Snohomish County Electric Vehicle Association, almost 30 electric vehicles were on display for customers to learn about.
• Human Resources connected with hundreds of future Team PUD members.
photo by: Snohomish County PUD
Celebrate Earth Day at the PUD’s Energy Block Party!
EV Car Show
EV Car Show Participant Event Day Directions
Truckstravaganza! (aka Touch a Truck)
But wait, there’s more!
There are currently 71 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Ford Mustang Mach-E||3|
|Chevrolet Bolt EUV||1|
|Ford Focus Electric||1|
|Ford Fusion Energi||1|
|Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid||1|
|Hyundai Ioniq 5||1|
|Hyundai KONA Electric||1|
|Jeep Wrangler 4xe||1|
|Kia Niro Electric||1|
|Kia Soul EV||1|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Tesla Model Y||1|
|Toyota Prius Prime||1|
Registered attendees report 457,666 electric miles driven.