- Share your organization's message with as large a group as possible
- Hear about the plans of other organizations
- Encourage volunteers to participate in your Earth Day activities
- Learn about ways to conserve, use and recycle resources efficiently
- Demonstrate products and provide literature
- Understand the Federal, State and Local incentives available to assist with the energy transition away from fossil fuels
- Celebrate our successes and recognize the challenges ahead of us.
Renewable Taos invites you to participate by:
- Having a booth in the Hall (tables/chairs provided)
- Share your stories by offering a presentation to attendees
- Educating citizens through interactive means
- Advertising to your membership, customers and sponsors
- Sponsoring a raffle, giveaway, etc.
We will have guest speakers on topics relative to Earth Day and this year's theme, "Invest in Our Planet." Speakers would be giving short (10 minute) talks on Earth Day subjects. In Taos, we have many organizations involved in environmental protection efforts, from our local utility to small startups that have a renewable energy story to tell. We would also like to reserve six parking spaces on the side of the building for electric vehicles on display to attendees.
PRELIM Agenda for April 22:
9am Facility open for exhibitor setup
9-11am Directing volunteers to participate in various other organization's events, e.g., Taos County litter pick-up
10am-3pm Exhibitors and displays open to public
12-1pm Lunch provided (donations and discounts will be sought)
1-2:30pm Exhibits open, guest speakers with short stories
2:30-3:30pm Networking, side discussions, exhibits close down
3:30-4pm Clean up and load out