Drive Electric Earth Day
EV Showcase at Cincinnati Auto Expo
Apr 01-02, 2023
|Days:||April 1-2, 2023|
|Time:||10:00 am - 9:00 pm EDT|
|Location:||Duke Energy Convention Center
525 Elm St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Drive Electric Cincinnati and Drive Electric Dayton invite you to the first-ever EV Showcase at the 2023 Cincinnati Auto Expo at the Duke Convention Center in downtown Cincinnati.
Our 10,000-sq-ft EV Showcase includes a stage and seating, plus a booth and EV display area with Mercedes EQB/EQS/EQE, Porsche Taycan, Ford F-150 Lightning/Mach-E/E-Transit, VW ID.4, Kia EV6, Chevy Bolt, Audi e-tron and more! For EV charging, check out demo units from Electrify America and Wallbox.
- Featured speaker Brian Culp, author of “Electric Cars for Dummies,” who will also be available to sign copies of his book
- Experienced EV owners answering attendees’ questions and sharing their experience in our “Ask an EV Owner” panel
- “Residential Charging” to explain considerations for home-charging your EV
- Brian Culp, “A Dummy Answers Dumb EV Questions!”
- Saturday, April 1: Noon | 2 pm | 4 pm | 6 pm
- Sunday, April 2: Noon | 2 pm | 4 pm
- Drive Electric Cincinnati & Dayton, ”Ask an EV Owner” Panel
- Saturday, April 1: 12:40 pm | 2:40 pm | 4:40 pm
- Sunday, April 2: 1:20 pm | 3:20 pm
- Donovan Energy, ”Residential Charging”
- Saturday, April 1: 1:20 pm | 3:20 pm | 5:20 pm
- Sunday, April 2: 12:40 pm | 2:40 pm | 4:40 pm
Complete event hours
- March 30 Thurs 5-9pm
- March 31 Friday 11am-9pm
- April 1 Sat 10am-9pm
- April 2 Sun 10am-6pm
Note: Except for volunteers
staffing our booth, attendees for our EV Showcase will need to pay show admission. Advance tickets
available via the Auto Expo web site are $9 with substantial
discounts available for off-peak times Thursday and Friday.
Tweet #DEED2023 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 7 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||3|
Registered attendees report 494,657 electric miles driven.