Drive Electric Earth Day
Affordable EVs: How to Qualify for a Free or Low-Cost EV
Santa Cruz, CA
Apr 24, 2021
|Note:||This is an online only event with no physical location.|
|Day:||Saturday, April 24, 2021 NOTE: this event has already happened.|
|Time:||10:00 am - 11:30 am (America/Los_Angeles)|
|Organized In:||Santa Cruz, CA for a local audience|
Cost of Ownership
We’ll discuss electric vehicle basics: charging, battery range, new vs. used, and the following financial considerations:
- EV costs are going down and incentives are generous, making these cars a smart financial choice for more families – in many cases even more affordable than a gas car.
- Households making under $104,800 (for a family of 4) can qualify for $14,000 in incentives (which could pay the entire cost of a three-year EV lease) or get a $5,000 grant toward a used EV
- Other incentives are available for drivers of all income levels.
- EV fuel costs the equivalent of $1.50/gallon of gasoline.
- EVs have half the maintenance costs of gasoline vehicles.
- EVs are very fun to drive, convenient to refuel, have zero tailpipe emissions, and reduce carbon pollution by 75-100%.
Tweet #DEED2021 Follow @DriveElecEvents Tweet
There are currently 24 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||1|
|Toyota RAV4 EV (2012 and later)||1|
Registered attendees report 147,627 electric miles driven.