Drive Electric Earth Day
Apr 20, 2019
|Day:||Saturday, April 20, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.|
|Time:||10:30AM - 7PM (main event ends at 9PM)|
|Location:||Ute Indian Museum
17253 Chipeta Rd.
Montrose, CO 81403
Great variety of EVs at the event. The weather was a bit chaotic which likely led to the lower than expected attendee turnout. The EV owners made the event awesome though!
photo by: Rexford Haugen
Cars left to right: Chevy Volt Toyota Prius Chevy Volt 2013 Tesla Model S Toyota Prius Plug-in 2018 Chevy Bolt 2018 Tesla Model 3 2014 Tesla Model S 2017 Tesla Model X 2011 Nissan Leaf
2nd Annual ReGenerative Earth Day Community Summit 2019
Celebrate Earth Day meeting and networking with folks to build alliances for regenerative localized food, water, and resilient cooperatives.
- Renewable and regenerative energy and transportation exhibit
- Experience electric vehicles firsthand and be a part of Drive Electric Earth Day
- Learn about industrial hemp
- Check out natural building exhibits
- Children's Activities and Face Painting
- Form alliances to build strong foundations for local community regenerative projects
- Bring seeds or starts you wish to share in an Abundant Spring Planting Give-Away
This event is a day of coming together around local/regional solutions that help us build strong community ties!
Please register to attend this event using the button at the top of this page.
For more information visit our Event Page on the Rocky Mountain Sustainability Center Website www.rmsc.earth.
There are currently 14 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||2|
|Tesla Model S||2|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Tesla Model X||1|
Registered attendees report 292,000 electric miles driven.