Drive Electric Earth Day - Montrose
|Day:||Saturday, April 20, 2019 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the events page.|
|Time:||10:30AM - 7PM (main event ends at 9PM)|
Ute Indian Museum
17253 Chipeta Rd.
Montrose, CO 81403
Great variety of EVs at the event. The weather was a bit chaotic which likely led to the lower than expected attendee turnout. The EV owners made the event awesome though!
photo by: Rexford Haugen
Cars left to right: Chevy Volt Toyota Prius Chevy Volt 2013 Tesla Model S Toyota Prius Plug-in 2018 Chevy Bolt 2018 Tesla Model 3 2014 Tesla Model S 2017 Tesla Model X 2011 Nissan Leaf
Celebrate Earth Day meeting and networking with folks to build alliances for regenerative localized food, water, and resilient cooperatives.
- Renewable and regenerative energy and transportation exhibit
- Experience electric vehicles firsthand and be a part of Drive Electric Earth Day
- Learn about industrial hemp
- Check out natural building exhibits
- Children's Activities and Face Painting
- Form alliances to build strong foundations for local community regenerative projects
- Bring seeds or starts you wish to share in an Abundant Spring Planting Give-Away
This event is a day of coming together around local/regional solutions that help us build strong community ties!
There are currently 14 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Tesla Model 3||2|
|Tesla Model S||2|
|Nissan Leaf (2011-2017)||1|
|Tesla Model X||1|
Registered attendees report 292,000 electric miles driven.